I can finally catch some sleep after getting the DVD portfolio done. But before I talk about my DVD portfolio I shall just go through the last 2 assignments I did before the portfolio itself.
Assignment 6 - Superhero Effect
For this assignment, my storyline was rather simple and you can pretty much guess it by looking at the title.

Yup, The Healer (with some special effects added). Here are some of the fun stuff I did during filming and after effects editing.

It took me some time to get this right, but the cuts looked pretty real to me, added some bruises and scratch, as well as a glow on the healer's hand. The process of making this is available in a tutorial in www.videocopliot.net (just search for healing).


This is a shot of me getting knocked down by a car. I seriously had no idea how to get it right. It took more than 6 takes to roughly get the effect needed.
Ok, Here's the video,
No comments:
Post a Comment