Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Assignment 3 - Ken Burns Effect

Finally had time to update this blog after a hectic week of tests, coding assignments and presentation done. For this assignment, we are supposed to create a video to showcase what you like/ what is unique about NUS, using numerous still pictures and transition effects.

The theme of this video is about NUS rag and flag, a unique event that bonds the faculty together in building decorative structures using recycable materials.

The photos used in this video was actually from both my friends' camera and mine. They were all taken using DSLR / High megapixel cameras, which explains the quality, as well as the size of the .mov file.

Based on the comments given last week, the music was a little bit too sad and slow, which I thought otherwise, because the keywords tagged to the music was "inspiration and heartfelt" LOL. I could try looking for 2 tracks too, a little bit fast tempo for the first part and slow for the second. Wished I had 48hrs a day now...........


Here's The video, hope you guys liked it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment